10 Year Reunion

Class of 2000 - Then & Now

Send your pics (in JPG format) to hunter.high.class.of.2000.classmemberphotos@blogger.com

4.13.2008

Are We Really That Old...?

I hate to break it to you people, but we have been out of high school for eight years. I know, it's hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday that I was waterlogged and chlorine scented, navigating the halls of Hunter High. Here we are, though, plugging along in our chosen paths. Some of us are living it up as bachelors or bachelorettes, others married with (lots of) children and still others are D.I.N.K.'s (Dual Income No Kids, my new favorite acronym). I fall into the last category, unless you count my border collie, Milly.

While it may be a bit early to be setting dates and making reservations for our first reunion, it is certainly not too early to start collecting contact information and networking is always good, right? Scroll down to enter your information on this website or send and email to: 

hunter.high.class.of.2000@gmail.com.

Our class also has a group on facebook (thanks to Liz and Shannon) and we will be working to get similar groups on other social networking sites. We will post the groups as they are created (or found!) on this blog. I am an amateur when it comes to these things... including blogging, so patience is appreciated!

If you have your own webpage or blog please post a link to this page so that we can spread the word.  If you have a network on any specific sites or a group already set up, leave a comment with the link and we will post it on the sidebar.

I think I speak for all of the Class Officers when I say, I hope to see you all in two years at our reunion... but no sooner. Just kidding! We'll see you around the valley or on the web :)

Best Regards,

Class President

No comments:

FOLLOW THIS BLOG

The Wolverine Network

Do you have a family blog or website you'd like to share? Maybe a MySpace page? What about your own business? Email us at Hunter.High.Class.of.2000@gmail.com with your url and we will post a link here. Use "family" for the subject line for family blogs/websites and "business" for owned businesses.